“We must not fear death, loss or reproach in obeying the commands of Allah (subhana wa ta’ala), for only that harm will come to us which is already destined to. A believer should not be frightened by the number or resources of the enemies of Allah. This should never determine whether they should…
no respect for people who dont respect the homeless.
damn he’s tough.
“After this I go to work at a pizza shop. My wife and I were college professors in Bangladesh. I taught accounting. But one dollar in America becomes eighty dollars when we send it back home.”
People forget, when immigrants come to this country they start from scratch. They could have been lawyers in their home country, but in the US..it means nothing. You think a HS diploma from Bangladesh means anything in this country? My mom was a top student in the country, went to all the best school and got the best of everything…but when she got here it meant squat and she was cleaning other people’s homes and scrubbing their toilets. This is why I get pissed of when people talk smack about immigrants. They at least are doing something…..heading for a goal..making sacrifices…what are you doing with your life?
^ My parents were college-educated teachers in their home country and came to the U.S. with nothing but empty pockets, a dash of hope, and a belief in God. They also scrubbed toilets in people’s homes to make enough to provide for their children, and that’s probably not something a lot of educated professionals would be able to do. I know I wouldn’t be able to do it. Pride would get in the way.
THIS IS TOO IMPORTANT.
I wish I had that much money :(
Now lets talk about the money - Theres only about a grand in ones on the floor and maybe she’s got a couple racks in her hands so lets call it an even six.
now lets talk about what’s on that money -
Did You Know that ALL Paper Money has Cocaine and Other Illegal Drugs on them after just 24hrs in circulation ? thanks to ATM Machines which spread it around when dispensing it with their brushes. thanks banks.
That’s why it’s rumored that the president doesn’t touch paper money - while he’s in the office. that way his hands are so called “Clean”. yeah
The easiest and fastest way to pass around a disease is on Paper Money; because the paper holds germs well in it’s paper and linen fibers. yeah.. like Stapholococus and even MERSA the flesh eating bacterias’.
It’s reported that the flu germ can live on the surface of Money for up to 17 days; vs. 48 hrs in normal circumstances.
EColi is found on All Money when it’s tested. why ? well you think about it and maybe you can tell those who don’t really know. yeah..
Money when tested has about 26,000 different types of bacterial organisms on it. that’s after 24 hrs folks.
Money stays in circulation on average three weeks for small bills and up to six months for larger bills. So all that small change she’s sittin her moneymaker on, could be very well giving her more than she can feel right now; but won’t be happy she’s got later on. Such as Herpes, which has been found on money and when rubbed on hands, touched to faces or private parts transmits the virus instantly - Booyah !
just so you don’t think we’re making all of this up - go see for yourself here
Paper Money carries more germs than a household toilet; let alone money from a strip club - oooooohhhh boyyy howdy !!!
so I think I’ll just stick to my dirty ass plastic cards which I can wipe off regularly with 91% alcohol to disinfect. that way I feel a lil safer when touchin it.
(Excuse the pics)
((Why doesn’t this have more notes? The looks of all the different cultures is so beautiful.
- Interviewer: In one of your books you described young black men who say, "We have found the whole business of being black and men at the same time too difficult." You said that they then turned their interest to flashy clothing and to being hip and abandoned the responsibility of trying to be black and male.
- Toni Morrison: I said they took their testicles and put them on their chest. I don't know what their responsibility is anymore. They're not given the opportunity to choose what their responsibilities are. There's 60% unemployment for black teenagers in this city. What kind of choice is that?
- Interviewer: This leads to the problem of the depressingly large number of single-parent households and the crisis in unwed teenage pregnancies. Do you see a way out of that set of worsening circumstances and statistics?
- Toni Morrison: Well, neither of those things seems to me a debility. I don't think a female running a house is a problem, a broken family. It's perceived as one because of the notion that a head is a man. Two parents can't raise a child any more than one. You need a whole community -- everybody -- to raise a child. The notion that the head is the one who brings in the most money is a patriarchal notion, that a woman -- and I have raised two children, alone -- is somehow lesser than a male head. Or that I am incomplete without the male. This is not true. And the little nuclear family is a paradigm that just doesn't work. It doesn't work for white people or for black people. Why we are hanging onto it, I don't know. It isolates people into little units -- people need a larger unit.
- Interviewer: And teenage pregnancies?
- Toni Morrison: Everybody's grandmother was a teenager when they got pregnant. Whether they were 15 or 16, they ran a house, a farm, they went to work, they raised their children.
- Interviewer: But everybody's grandmother didn't have the potential for living a different kind of life. These teenagers -- 16, 15 -- haven't had time to find out if they have special abilities, talents. They're babies having babies.
- Toni Morrison: The child's not going to hurt them. Of course, it is absolutely time consuming. But who cares about the schedule? What is this business that you have to finish school at 18? They're not babies. We have decided that puberty extends to what -- 30? When do people stop being kids? The body is ready to have babies, that's why they are in a passion to do it. Nature wants it done then, when the body can handle it, not after 40, when the income can handle it.
dumb cunt. in that order.
watch her spirit leave her body.
watch her fall into herself.
take pride in your aim. your precision.
grab a plate.
eat what remains of her.
that is what you do
who are not yours everyday.
i am speaking to men and women, nayyirah waheed (via nayyirahwaheed)
The American Justice System - zoom pic > read it > share it everywhere you can.